Oberon ARC100 Suit – Hazard Risk Category 4 (HRC4) (106 cal/cm² ATPV) 18.2 oz. Inherently FR Aramid Fabric, Yellow
The Coat & Bib-Overall style kit includes choice of size Coat & Bib-overall & Arc flash Hood with Hard Cap.
The ARC100 Arc Flash Suit from Oberon is designed to provide protection from arc flash heat exposures. The suit exceeds the requirements of NFPA 70E Hazard Risk Category 4* (HRC4*), up to 106 cal/cm². The materials used are manufactured with 61% Meta-Aramid, 23% PFR Rayon and 16% Para-Aramid fiber.
Oberon’s ARC100 suit is inherently Flame Resistant (FR). It will remain Flame Resistant after years of frequent and repeated laundering. ARC100 is the lightest weight arc flash suit in the market at this protection level. The outer surface of the shield window is scratch resistant coated to last longer. The inner surface of the shield is Anti-fog coated for clearer visibility.
The Coat & Bib-Overall Suit protect from Arc flash heat exposure and are constructed of materials that are inherently Flame Resistant.
- 18.2 oz/yd² fabric has an Arc Rating of 106 cal/cm² ATPV.
- Hazard Risk Category 4.
- Nomex® sleeve cuffs.
- Double front closure has flame-resistant zipper tape and a Nomex Velcro® safety flap.
- Sewn with flame-resistant thread
- Hood Arc Rating (ATPV): 106 cal/cm²
- Lens-Visible Light Transmittal: 22%
- Meets NFPA 70E-2009 and ASTM F-1506-02ae1.
- Note: Personal protective equipment should be chosen to meet or exceed the expected incident energy at a specific work site.